About us: Janicki Industries is a technical engineering company that creates precision composite and metal tools, prototypes and production parts for transportation, aerospace, space and defense, marine, alternative energy and other innovative markets throughout the world. Our commitment is to be a positive contribution to our community and to provide a safe working place for our employees.
Janicki Industries is an equal opportunity employer, and the company’s policy prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation and benefits and also states that retaliation against any employee who files a complaint regarding possible violations of this policy will not be tolerated. Janicki Industries is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities, and veterans. Every year, Janicki develops affirmative action programs to support its commitment to equal employment opportunity, consistent with company policy and the company’s obligations as a contractor to the United States government.
Please note the following employment policies:
- Janicki Industries maintains a drug, alcohol and tobacco free environment.
- A drug test is required of all potential employees who are under serious consideration. Employment is contingent on the result of this test. Random drug screening is also maintained during employment, and any positive results from these tests constitute cause for immediate dismissal.
- The use of marijuana, which is a Schedule 1 controlled substance under federal law, is expressly prohibited under this policy even if its medical use is authorized under state law, and a positive test for marijuana constitutes cause for immediate termination.
- Some positions require the use of dust masks, respirators and related equipment. Therefore, employment may also be contingent upon the result of a health assessment pertaining to these conditions and the use of such equipment.
- Janicki Industries maintains a policy of “At Will” employment status. In other words, employees are free to resign at anytime with or without cause, and the company may terminate the employment status of employees with or without cause.
- All potential employees must complete an online application form. Janicki Industries has a computer in the human in the Human Resources Office that is available for those who do not have access to a computer or who need assistance in filling out an application. Questions can be directed to Human Resources at 888-856-5143.
- Our needs and available employment positions change frequently. We accept applications / resumes for open positions that are posted on our website.
Thank you for your interest in Janicki Industries!