Materials and R&D Lab
Creating and improving better materials for customers
Janicki has a dedicated laboratory professionally staffed for research and development of new and innovative composite and metal materials.
- Pushing boundaries of composites
- Seeking lighter, stronger, more resilient materials
- Testing hardness, durability, aging
Our lab supports our customer with unique and specific development.
From Idea ➨ Test ➨ Prototype ➨ Production
- Machined Syntactic Putty
- 160°F Putty Patterns
- 250°F Carbon/Fiberglass Hybrids
- 275°F Carbon Fiber
- 350°F Carbon Fiber
- 350°F Steel, Invar, Aluminum
- Foam, Wood Core
- In Autoclave